Canon Rebel T3i Review
Canon Rebel T3i Review
Are you looking for a simple, flexible and artistic camera which is ideal for beginners? Canon EOS T3i may be the right product for your consideration. Canon T3i Digital SLR Camera, has feature guide inserted in to the menu system which offering a concise description of each key setting and its consequence, plus helping you learn more about the camera as you use it.
Canon Rebel T3i Review Features
- High speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point.
- Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures.
- Auto Focus; Dual-layer metering sensor with 73 zones; Basic+ function; Creative Auto mode; In-camera Feature Guide
- Includes EOS Rebel T3 digital SLR camera and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Type II Lens; 12 megapixel CMOS sensor; Eye-level SLR viewfinder
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor (3:2) for shooting at high or low angles and 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction using multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- New Scene Intelligent Auto mode and Picture Style Auto incorporating the new EOS Scene Detection System to capture beautiful scenes with ease.
- Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures, and 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/2.8 cross-type center point.
Low Angles or High, a Big Vari-angle LCD Captures All the Details.
The Canon EOS T3i can shoot at a variety of angle as the features of LCD monitor are a bright, high resolution, flip-out Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View. This T3i generously enables simple angle modifications even if the camera is mounted on a tripod or has a battery grasp attached.
Merely, by rotating the monitor :
- You can hold the camera directly overhead for above-the-crowd shots at concerts, or hold the camera at a low angle for kids and pets.
- The EOS Rebel T3i becomes the perfect camera for self-portraits.
Never Miss a Moment
The Canon EOS T3i can capture even swiftly unfolding scenes easily as it shoot at speeds of up to 1/4000 sec. Besides that it also can shoot up to 3.7 frames per second (fps) for up to approximately 6 consecutive RAW files or nearly 34 full-resolution JPEGs.
Intelligent Scene Analysis for Superb Exposure and Accurate Metering for Perfect Exposure
The EOS T3 has a high-precision, 9-point AF system using a high-precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point. The 9-point AF system can use both normal and high-precision focus depending on the aperture and available light. We can choose the focus points automatically or manually selected.
Besides that The T3 features Dual-layer sensor, with 63 zones. It gives stable exposure from shot to shot in situations where light changes, like in a theater or concert hall as the metering sensor has a color measurement function, exposure errors and focus errors caused by different light sources are minimized
Canon Rebel T3i review by real customers
We have done some studies and collect some Canon Rebel T3i review from Amazon customers that have experience with this product.
By Balloonguy – I needed a camera to both take professional quality pictures and record at full HD 1080. I am a published author and am currently writing my next how-to book on balloon twisting. The publisher wants to do ebook versions with video embedded, so I needed to find a reasonably priced way to create both pictures and videos for the ebooks. So far any fault with the video and pictures has more to do with my knowledge (or lack thereof) of good studio lighting and proper lenses for proper settings. The camera itself works great. Both the video and pictures are sharp. I read reviews on the camera and so got an external microphone to plug into the camera rather than using the built in one. Also the veri-angle LCD screen is great for being able to frame myself in the shot before starting to record since I’m usually doing these pictures and videos alone. It is definitely a purchase I would make again (but I shouldn’t need to for quite a while).
By S. Pinzon (Sacramento, CA) – I just got this camera and I’m in love with it! This is my first DSLR (I have several 35mm SLR) and it is so easy to use. the menus are self explanatory. I was suprised by how lightweight it is compared to the Nikon D5100. I’m a Nikon person so the D5100 was my first choice. I played with my friend’s D5100 and I found the menus and settings somewhat confusing compared to the Canon T3i. I love using it for video too and I love that you can take stills while filming. I chose the Canon because I already had other Canon lenses and because the price was right. I was second guessing my choice until I received my camera and was blown away by how great the pictures came out and by the ease of use.
http://canoneost3icam.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking "My great WordPress blog" to (amazon.com, or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com).